Detecting clicks on spatial links using Link Clicked
If you want the Spatial Links in a Panel to respond to mouse clicks, first set the Panel Option "Send Spatial Link Clicks".
This suppresses the normal link information menu.
Thereafter, whenever the modeller or user clicks on a spatial link line a system broadcast called "_Link Clicked" gets sent.
The broadcast includes the following tuple attributes:
- The panel screen co-ordinate at which the mouse was clicked.
- The ratio along the spatial link line where the user clicked, from near 0 (start of) approaching 1 (end of link)
- Object label identifier of the "from" portal for the link.
- Object label identifier of the "to" portal for the link.
- Indicates which button was clicked,
- Left = 1
- Right = 2