The operation will copy a paint object that has been registered in the paint object list and paste it on to a nominated panel. An Inheritance can be set linking the new paint object (will act as a child) to the original paint object (parent).
Using this routine operation with the following attributes:
r.NewObjectIndex = CopyPaintObject(l._Paint Objects[OriginalObject],l._Model Objects[HostPortal],1)
The Paint Object called OriginalObject (registered in the _Paint Objects list) is copied. The copy is placed on the HostPortal portal. The final flag (Non-Zero) indicates that the copied paint object will act as an inherited paint object. If this was a zero (0), the new paint object will NOT act as an 'inherited' object.
The Routine Operation will automatically place the created paint object into the _Paint Objects list. The index of the new Paint Object will be returned (r.NewObjectIndex).
- File:Paint RMC Menu.jpg
- File:Paint Object RMC Menu.jpg
- Button (Paint Object)
- Map (Paint Object)
- File:Wiki paintimage flow.jpg
- Preventing Paint Buttons from animating on a click
- Controlling Visibility of Views and Paint objects
- Changing Z-order of Views and Paint Objects
- Paint button text and shadows/indent
- Can I save a whole screen's paint objects for use in other screens?
- Paint lines with arrow heads
- Paint Button State Options
- Hover highlighting of paint buttons
- Paint Object Options
- Paint Objects List