From Planimate Knowledge Base
Pages in category ‘FAQ’
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Can I adjust this order of items in a Queue as time goes by?
- Can I copy data from one table to another?
- Can I delete more than one object at a time?
- Can I have more than one type of item come out of an entry?
- Can I make an object stop processing an item, hold it for a while, then continue from where it left off?
- Can I make my item's icon change during a run?
- Can I move more than one object at a time?
- Can I rearrange the order of items in a queue?
- Can I save a whole screen's paint objects for use in other screens?
- Can I specify a particular relationship between an attribute and a time delay?
- Can I write table and attribute value data to disk?
- Cannot send Items into a Drop-Off
- Change my Item into a Carrier
- Hidden item attributes - is this possible?
- How can I take irregular periodic samples of data from a model?
- How do I add another object to the path I have laid?
- How do I check a Portal's current attribute, table or mapper values?
- How do I check an item's attribute values?
- How do I get an RTF note to be displayed when my model is loaded?
- How do I make a pop up note?
- How do I make another path?
- How do I make names appear instead of numbers?
- How do I remove an object from a path?
- How do I swap one object for another in a path?
- How do you get the time display to show calendar dates?
- How do you make a model pause during a run and give you a message?
- How do you make the multi server work like a road?
- How does a PDF table work?
- How does a sort work on a table when you sort by a column with labels in it?
- I accidentally removed an entry from the path, and I can't get it back into the path.
- I can't import the bitmap image I want to use.
- I can't make a loop with my path.
- I created a Portal, but inside it there are no Portal Entry or Portal Exits.
- I have forgotten the names of all the BMP files I am using in my model.
- I have two paths feeding an object, but it seems to draw from only one of them.
- I have used the system clock in a switch to act as a gate, but it doesnt work.
- I lost my model - I deleted the portal it was in and saved it before I knew I had done this.
- I lost the bitmap image I had in the background.
- I set out my objects, saved the model, but when I try to run it it says no more events.
- I set up a neat loop to do a count, but it gets blocked for some reason.
- I want my switch to make decisions depending on who is going through it.
- I want my user to be able to enter data into the model themselves, to do what iffing.
- I want to delete the model I am working on, but I can't.
- I want to hide an object's name.
- I want to hide an object.
- I want to import into my model some notes I made in another application.
- If I run my model a second time, it does exactly the same things as the first.
- In my Spatial Links the items skip from one end to the other, they don't move smoothly like I have seen on other models?
- Is there a difference between using m, or d, or h in my time specification?
- Is there a simple way I can find out how many rows and/or columns there are in a table?
- Items won't come out of the PickUp
- My attribute is not changing when the item goes thru the change object.
- My Carrier Item gets stuck doing a round of pickups
- My Carrier Item keeps leaving the Dispatcher
- My Carrier Item won't visit a DropOff to collect Items
- My item goes into the splitter, but nothing comes out.
- My item only goes out one of the two outgoing paths I have laid from an object.
- My item won't go into an object, even though it is unoccupied.
- My model appears to have slowed down - the bar graph progresses a lot slower.
- My model says I have insufficient memory and will not run, what can I do.
- My multi-server blocks all outgoing items when only one item is actually blocked.
- My switch works the wrong way around, the item goes down path one when it should go down path two.
- What happens if my entry gets blocked?
- What happens to all my Main Screen level table and attribute references when I put my main screen into a subsystem?
- What is the best way to produce say, 6 months worth of daily arrival information from an entry?
- When my model begins its run, an item goes into an object and never comes out.
- Where do I get those nifty hot link buttons I saw in the demo?
- Where do those on screen table graphs come from?
- Why did my entry stop producing items?
- Why does only one item at a time get moved?